Electronic Devices And Circuits Laboratory
Periods/week : 3 Periods & 1 Tut /week. Ses. : 50 Exam : 70
Examination (Practical): 3hrs. Credits: 2
- Study of CRO and Applications
- V-I Characteristics of PN Junction Diode
- V-I Characteristics of Zener Diode and Zener regulator characteristics.
- V-I Characteristics of LED
- V-I characteristics of Photo diode
- Half-wave and full-wave rectifiers
- Half-wave and full-wave rectifiers with capacitor filter
- CE characteristics of BJT, h-parameters
- CB characteristics of BJT, h-parameters
- Voltage gain, input impedance and output impedance of emitter follower
- Drain and transfer characteristics of JFET
- Frequency response of CE amplifier
Electronic devices and circuits (Chapter 14), G.S.N. Raju, IK International Publishers, New Delhi, 2006.