Periods/week : 3 Periods & 0 Tut /week. Ses. : 50 Exam : 50 Examination (Practical): 3hrs. Credits: 2
1. Familiarization of electronics component and equipments like C.R.O,
Function generator and power supplies etc.
2. To study the V-I characteristics of pn junction diode and determine
static resistance and dynamic resistance.
3.To study the characteristics of zener diode and hence determine the dynamic
resistance from the characteristics.
4. Determine the voltage regulation of zener diode stabilizer.
5. To study and plot the wave form of half wave and full wave rectifier with and
without capacitor filter.
6.. To study and plot the input and output characteristics of common emitter transistor and calculate its input and output resistance.
7. To study and plot the input and output characteristics of common base transistor and calculate its input and output resistance.
8. To study the characteristics of FET(Field effect transistor) and hence calculate
dynamic (rd) , mutual conductance (gm) and amplification factor(µ).
9. To study the frequency response of single stage CE amplifier and hence calculate the band width (3dbBW).
10. To demonstrate the operation, characteristics and design of a saturated bipolar transistor switch.http://www.stepinau.com/2013/09/21/electronics-lab/CSE 2.1 SyllabusIT 2.1 SyllabusCSE,CSE Syllabus,Electronics Lab,IT,IT Syllabus