Andhra University BE/B.Tech Data Structures Previous Paper 2009
Time : 3 hours Maximum : 70 marks
First question is compulsory.
Answer any FOUR from the remaining questions.
Answer ALL parts of any question at one place.
- (a) Explain the efficiency of recursion with a suitable example.
(b) Explain Threaded Binary trees.
(c) Exolain the efficiency of sorting algorithms.
(d) Explain Adjacency matrix and path matrix of a given graph with example.
2. (a) Explain Dynamic Storage Management.
(b) Given single circular linked list containing a set of data. Obtain the reverse direction of links from the data structure .
3. (a) Explain how arithmetic expressions are evaluated using stack.
(b) Evaluate the following expression:
7 5 2 + * 4 1 5 -/ –
4. Explain the procedure to insert an element and delete an element into and from a Deduce
5. Derive an algorithm for determining whether the two binary trees T1 and T2 are similaror not . Out of these T1 is represented with linked storage representation and T2 is represented with sequential storage representation
6. (a) Explain Binary tree sort
(b) Explain Radix sort.
7. (a) What is Binary search tree ? Explain the efficiency of binary search tree operations.
(b) Explain Warshall’s algorithm.
8. (a) Explain Prim’s algorithm to construct a minimum spanning tree.
(b) Obtain minimum spanning tree for the following graph using above algortithm.
http://www.stepinau.com/2013/09/26/andhra-university-beb-tech-data-structures-previous-paper-2009/IT 2.1 Previous PapersCSE,CSE Previous Papers,Data Structures