Andhra University BE/B.Tech Data Structures Previous Paper 2010
First question is compulsory.
Answer any FOUR from the remaining questions.
Answer ALL parts of any question at one place.
1. (a) Explain initialization of two dimensional arrays. (7*2=14)
b) Explain pre-order traversal.
(c) Explain binary tree.
(d) Define each of these terms.
(e) Explain binary search.
(f) Explain quick sort.
(g) Explain pointer and array.
2. Write a recursive function that accepts a prefix expression consisting of binary operations
and single digit integer operands and returns the value of expression. (14)
3. (a) What is the difference between linked list and an array?
( b) Write a program to reverse the elements in a single linked list. (6+8=14)
4. Write a algorithm/program to sort a given list of elements using tree sort and discuss its time complexity. (14)
5. What do u mean by data structure, Explain about linear data structure. (14)
6. How many ancestors does a node at level ‘n’ in a binary tree have? prove. (14)
7. Explain tree traversals in detail with example program. (14)
8. Explain the warshall’s algorithm with example program. (14)http://www.stepinau.com/2013/09/26/andhra-university-beb-tech-data-structures-previous-paper-2010/IT 2.1 Previous PapersCSE,CSE Previous Papers,Data Structures Previous Papers