Andhra University BE/B.Tech Computer Organisation Previous paper 2007
ANSWER QUESTION NO.1 AND ANY OTHER FOUR.
ALL QUESTION CARRY EQUAL MARKS.
ANSWER QUESTION NO.1 AT ONE PLACE.
- (a) Explain memory read and writes operation.
(b) What are the various steps in instruction cycle?
(c) List some zero address instructions.
(d) What is cache memory?
(e) What is address sequencing?
(f) Distinguish between hardware and software interrupts.
(g) What is multi programming?
2. Explain in detail about logic and shift micro operation.
3. Explain the various steps in micro programmed control organization.
4. Explain memory reference instructions using symbolic description.
5. Explain stack organization and evaluation of expression using stacks.
6. Explain the process of addition and subtraction with signed 2’s complement data.
7. Discuss the function of DMA.
8. Write short notes on:
(a) Addressing modes
(b)Interrupt mechanismhttp://www.stepinau.com/2013/10/31/andhra-university-beb-tech-computer-organisation-previous-paper-2007/CSE 2.2 Previous PapersComputer Organisation,Computer Organisation Previous Papers,CSE,CSE 2.2 Previous Papers,CSE Previous Papers,IT,IT 2.2 Previous Papers,IT Previous Papers