Andhra University BE/B.Tech Computer Organisation Previous paper 2008
ANSWER QUESTION NO.1 AND ANY OTHER FOUR
ALL QUESTION NO.1 AT ONE PLACE
1. (a) what is three state bus buffers.
(b) List the input and output instructions.
(c) What is address sequencing?
(d) List some three address instructions.
(e) What is virtual memory?
(f) Distinguish between asynchronous and synchronous data transfer.
(g) What is DMA?
2. Explain in detail about arithmetic micro operation.
3. Explain the function of various part control unit of basic computer with a neat diagram.
4. Discuss various types of addressing modes by taking suitable examples.
5. Explain BCD addition and subtraction.
6. Explain the process of data transfer using hardware and software interrupt.
7. Explain data transfer and manipulation instructions.
8. Write short notes on:
(b) Associative memory.http://www.stepinau.com/2013/10/31/andhra-university-beb-tech-computer-organisation-previous-paper-2008/CSE 3.2 Previous PapersComputer Organisation Previous Papers,CSE,CSE 2.2 Previous Papers,CSE Previous Papers,IT,IT 2.2 Previous Papers,IT Previous Papers