Andhra University BE/B.Tech Computer Organisation Previous paper 2009 Supply
First question is compulsory
Answer any FOUR from the remaining questions
All questions carry equal marks
- 1. Define the following:
(a) Micro instruction.
(b) Control word.
(c) Memory hierarchy.
(d) Instruction format.
- 2. (a) Classify the instructions based on the number of addresses.
(b) Explain Data Manipulation instructions.
3. (a) Explain Addition process in signed n=magnitude representation.
(b) Distinguish between Main memory and Auxiliary memory.
4. (a) Differentiate between programmed I/O and memory mapped I/O.
(b) Explain priority interrupts for data transfer.
5. (a) What do you mean by virtual memory.
(b) explain the demand paging technique in detail.
6. (a) Explain memory stack organisation.
(b) Explain about Data Transfer Instructions.
7. (a) Explain micro programmed control unit with a diagram.
(b) Distinguish between synchronous and asynchronous data transfer.
8. Write short notes :
(a) Addressing modes.
(b) DMA controller
(c) Associative memory.
(d) Various registers and its purpose.http://www.stepinau.com/2013/10/31/andhra-university-beb-tech-computer-organisation-previous-paper-2009-supply/CSE 2.2 Previous PapersComputer Organisation Previous Papers,CSE,CSE 2.2 Previous Papers,CSE Previous Papers,IT,IT 2.2 Previous Papers,IT Previous Papers