Andhra University BE/B.Tech Electronics-II Previous Paper 2008
- (a) state the advantage of negative feedback.
(b) Why UTP and LTP are different in Schmitt trigger circuit?
(c) Draw the circuit of Hartley oscillator.
(d) State bark hausen criterion.
(e) Explain ‘virtual ground’ of operational amplifier.
(f) Draw the wave form for astable multivibrator at capacitor point.
(g) Draw the circute diagram of Op-amp differentiator.
2. (a) Draw the circute diagram of a voltage series feed back amplifier.derive expressions for Rif,Avf and Rof.
(b) an amplifier with 2.2 kΩ input resistance and 40 kΩ has a voltage gain of 80.the amplifier is now modified to provide 10 percent negative feedback in series with input.calculate Avf,Rif,and Rof with feedback.
3.(a) Design a RC phase –shift oscillator for a frequency of 5kHZ.Derive the equations used.
(b) Draw the neat sketch of Colpitt’s oscillator using BJT.
4. (a) List out the advantage and disadvantages of Op amps.
(b) IIIustrate how Op-amps can be used for the following applications :
5. (a) Discuss frequency and amplitude stability of oscillator.
(b) A crystal has L=0.33H,C=0.065PF,C’=1.0PF,R=5.5kΩ.find the series – resonant frequency and ‘Q’ of the crystal.
6. Draw the circute diagram of a monostable multivibrator and explain the operation.using this circute design to generate a pulse having width 2µ sec.
7. (a) for the transistor feedback shown,hfe=100,hie=1kΩ while hre and hoe are negligibl. If Re=1kΩ,determine
(b) Design an as table multivibrator for output having pulse width=300µS and pulse interval =700 µS.
8. Write a short note on the following:
(a) Methods of triggering of a binary
(b) Applications of Op-amp.http://www.stepinau.com/2013/10/31/andhra-university-beb-tech-electronics-ii-2008/CSE 2.2 Previous PapersCSE,CSE 2.2 Previous Papers,CSE Previous Papers,Discrete Electronics-II Previous Papers,IT,IT 2.2 Previous Papers,IT Previous Papers