Andhra University BE/B.Tech Electronics-II Previous Paper 2009
Answer all parts of any question at one place.
1.(a) Define positive feedback.
(b) What are the dimensions of transfer gain?
(c) Define rise time and delay time.
(d) Define overshoot and settling time.
(e) Give the two barkhausen conditions required in order for sinusoidal oscillations to be sustained.
(f) Define input bias current,input offset current,input offset voltage and output offset voltage.
(g) Define power supply rejection ratio and slew rate.
2.(a) draw a feedback amplifier in block diagram form.identify each block and state its function.
(b) state the three fundamentals assumptions which are made in order that the expression
vibrator and explain.
3. (a) draw the circute of a feedback pair with current shunt topology and explain.
(b) draw time circute of a voltage-shunt feedback amplifier and explain.
4. (a) state the nyquist criterion for stability and explain.
(b) consider an amplifier with an open-loop dominant pole and with β independent of frequency.prove that nyquist plot is a circle.
5. (a) explain with the aid of graphs the gain margin and phase margin.
(b) describe lead compensation and show one circute for accomplishing such compensation.
6. (a) sketch a circute of a crystal-controlled oscillators.
(b) state and explain the frequency-stability criterion for a sinusoidal oscillator.
7. (a) draw the circute of OPAMP connected as (i)inverter (ii)a scale changer (iii) phase shifter and (iv)an adder.explain each one of them.
(b) draw the circute of self biased multi
(a) RC phase shift oscillator.
(b) monostable multivibrator.
(c) integrator and differentiator using OPAMP.
8. write short notes on : Af=A/(1+AB) be satisfied exactly.http://www.stepinau.com/2013/10/31/andhra-university-beb-tech-electronics-ii-2009/CSE 2.2 SyllabusCSE,CSE 2.2 Previous Papers,CSE Previous Papers,Discrete Electronics-II Previous Papers,IT,IT 2.2 Previous Papers,IT Previous Papers