Andhra University BE/B.Tech Object Oriented Programming Previous Paper 2008
- Explain the following.
(a) Data Abstraction
(b) Static member
(c) Conditional operator
(d) Use cases
(e) This pointer
(f) Multi threading
(g) String functions in Java.
2. Describe UML diagrams with examples.
3. Write a C++ program to find roots of a quadratic equation using switch statement.
4. (a) Explain different types of constructors.
(b) Explain operator overloading and function overloading.
5. Write a C++ program to illustrate virtual functions.
6. (a) Explain the role of acess modifiers in derived classes.
(b) Explain how files are handled in C++.
7. (a) Explain different types of templates.
(b) Explain exception handling.
8. (a) Explain the difference between classes and interfaces with suitable examples.
(b) Explain the procedure to create packages in Java.http://www.stepinau.com/2013/10/31/andhra-university-beb-tech-object-oriented-programming-previous-paper-2008/CSE 2.2 SyllabusCSE,CSE 2.2 Previous Papers,CSE Previous Papers,Object Oriented Programming Previous Papres