Andhra University BE/B.Tech Object Oriented Programming Previous Paper 2011 supply
- Explain the following:
(a) Derived class.
(b) Type class.
(c) Break and continue statement.
(d) Thread priority.
(e) Types of errors.
(f) Use of Interface.
(g) Remote applet.
2. Describe various UML diagrams with templates.
3. What is inheritance? Explain about different types of inheritances in C++.
4. Write a C++ program to demonstrate insertion(<<) and extraction(>>) operators.
5. Explain the following concepts in C++.
(a) Virtual functions.
(b) Member function templates.
6. Write a Java program to find the multiplication of two matrices. Accept user input.
7. What is wrapper class? Write a Java program to illustrate the use of wrapper class methods.
8. (a) Describe the complete life cycle of a thread.http://www.stepinau.com/2013/10/31/andhra-university-beb-tech-object-oriented-programming-previous-paper-2011-supply/CSE 2.2 SyllabusCSE,CSE 2.2 Previous Papers,CSE Previous Papers,Object Oriented Programming Previous Papres